4.22.2009

Some times the "House" goes bankrupt...am I right Bank of America?



Positive energy can sometimes be hard to come by....
Sometimes it comes in many different forms...
Most often it lurks in the shadows...
If you are the type of person that has a finite capacity for relevance in your daily life, keep reading...
There are the kinds of people that do well with negativity and those that do not...
Humor Can Counter-act Pessimist people...but who wants to be a clown?...And how many knock-knock moo cow jokes can one person tolerate???

The long and short of it is sometimes it seems like the world does nothing but shit all over you...so help me Buddha there is not enough 409, WD-40, or Scotch-Guard in the state of Texas to keep you and I clean.

The long and short of it is when the going gets tough the Tough Get Going. I have accepted the fact that I am unable to come "clean". I accept the fact that life can never truly be planned for. But what I do NOT accept is that it is going to be like this forever. Life cannot be a constant struggle, I am young enough, smart enough, and semi-decent looking(boils not to be included in this rant) enough to no have complications with my health despite all of life's stresses...but seriously, throw me a frickin bone here!!!

Can anyone tell me where the silver lining is???

1 comment:

  1. the silver lining may be that there is no silver lining at all. Life sucks and its supossed to or else youd never run over a skunk and then laugh about it, and dogs would never piss in your shoes so your friends can laugh about it. All I know is that its sunny out right now and I have a beer in hand and school is almost out for summer so that seems good enough, for me, for now. If that doesnt do it for you there is always lewis black, a comedian that may suffice for an hour or so... and flaming bags of poo are good for a laugh or two I guess it just depends how you like to reclaim a few minutes out of the day for yourself... as for your dog picture, it reminds me of this beagle I had as a kid the thing went blind and had seizures hows that for life shittin on ya?

    ReplyDelete